Open position: Documentation Engineer, Finland
Evac is a leading supplier of environmentally friendly waste, wastewater and fresh water solutions for marine, offshore and building industries. A growing number of large and technically challenging projects has given us the opportunity to strengthen our supply chain management resources and search for a Documentation Engineer to join our team in Espoo, Finland. As the documentation engineer, you will
- be part of Evac’s global documentation team
- take full responsibility for the standard product documentation
- develop and maintain technical documentation. The development is an important part of this work.
- work in cooperation with Evac’s product managers and sales managers
- manage documentation service providers’ teams
- have a technical education ( B.Sc or M.Sc) and several years´experience in technical documentation in a global environment.
- have good MS office and Adobe InDesign skills (Adobe InDesign / Creo Parametric/Creo Illustrate skills would be an advantage)
- have machine and plant design experience (not required but would be an advantage)
- have excellent written English and fluent Finnish as the communication language
- have the ability to cooperate and be self-motivated
- have development oriented and systematic way to work.