Open position: Key Account Manager, Marine Sales
We are seeking an eager and responsible person for a permanent position as a Key Account Manager with the Evac sales team in Espoo. This is a global role that involves reporting directly to our President, Cruise-business area.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for the following duties:
- Managing the company’s key accounts, maintaining a long-term relationship with important customers, and maximizing sales opportunities with these accounts
- Taking care of the customers’ needs
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches and maintaining responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients
- Managing the development of sales and closing of deals
- Presenting high-quality offers and transforming them into sales
- Focusing on expansion and development of existing client relationships and simultaneously generating new business
- Preparing business plans for all current and tender-opportunity-based business
- Acting as the key interface between the customer, R&D personnel, and project organization
The successful candidate will have:
- At least three years’ experience in account management or sales related to marine or offshore operations
- Strong account-management and relationship-building skills
- Experience in managing major global accounts at head-office level
- A technically oriented background and very good knowledge of technology
- Skills that enable solid communication with customers and R&D personnel in both English and Finnish
- Strong motivation, as an independent “self-starter”.
If you meet our requirements and the position feels right for you, please send your application letter and an English-language résumé to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by March 10, 2016. For further information, please contact Sales Director Markus Peltola by e-mail (email@example.com) or phone (+358 50 414 8804).