Open position: Project Engineer, (location Oldenburg, Germany)
To strengthen our team at our German office in Oldenburg (Oldb.), with a focus on waste management systems, we are looking for a dedicated Project Engineer.
Evac is the world’s leading provider of integrated water and waste management systems, as well as corrosion-protection systems, for the marine, offshore, and building industries. Our cutting-edge solutions and services have been helping leading global players in these industries to significantly reduce their environmental footprint for 40 years. With offices in 14 countries across four continents and representatives in more than 70 countries, we pride ourselves on being close to our customers wherever in the world they are located. To strengthen our team at our German office in Oldenburg (Oldb.), with a focus on waste management systems, we are looking for a dedicated PROJECT ENGINEER Your main tasks in detail:
- Self-responsible execution of work packages in our new-build and refit projects.
- Solution-oriented development of technical concepts considering the process technology and existing flow diagrams.
- Detailed design review and preparation of parts lists including creation of technical purchasing specifications.
- Provision of required project documentation (e.g. P&IDs, drawings, operating manuals, maintenance and service instructions).
- Accompanying installation and commissioning on board.
- Carrying out acceptance tests, crew training and inspections on board and at suppliers.
- You are a technician, bachelor, master or graduate engineer (m / w) preferably in the fields of plant construction, process engineering, supply and disposal or mechanical engineering.
- You have practical experience, work goal-oriented and structured on the tasks assigned to you and have good prioritization skills.
- You think and act entrepreneurially, project- and customer-oriented.
- You have good CAD and Office skills.
- You are bringing team spirit, willingness to travel and good communication skills (English and German).