Open position: Sales Support Engineer, Finland
We are now looking for a team oriented Sales Support Engineer (Merchant & Offshore Business) to join our team in Espoo, Finland.
We are now looking for a team oriented
SALES SUPPORT ENGINEER
(Merchant & Offshore Business)
to join our team in Espoo, Finland. We would like you to be able to start as soon as possible.
As the sales support engineer, you will
- be part of Evac’s global Merchant & Offshore business team
- study inquiry documentation received from the customers
- prepare technical and commercial offers, based on Evac group standard products
- communicate constantly with sales managers and Evac sales representatives on available technical solutions for customer inquiries
- maintain and update sales project documentation system and other sales tools
- work in constant cooperation with Evac’s technology and engineering teams
- study latest industrial standards & regulations
We expect that you
- hold B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in engineering, preferably in Naval Architecture/Marine Engineering
- have good English language skills (both spoken and written), other language skills may be beneficial
- are a proactive team player with good communication skills
- have good customer service attitude
- are capable to work in an international environment
- are willing to learn new and genuinely interested in cleantech solutions
- would have basic understanding on project delivery business, including commercial aspects
This position is well suitable also for persons with short work experience or for recent graduates. Previous experience from shipbuilding industry may be beneficial.
We offer you an interesting job at our office in Espoo, Finland with the support of an international growing company with the possibility for future career development.
For additional information about the position, please contact Jussi Lehtinen, Head of Business Support, jussi.lehtinen @ evac.com
Submit your application and CV with salary request by email to recruitment @ evac.com, latest by 8.2.2019. Please also state the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Evac in short
Evac is the world’s leading provider of integrated water and waste management systems, as well as corrosion-protection systems, for the marine, offshore, and building industries. Our cutting-edge solutions and services have been helping leading global players in these industries to significantly reduce their environmental footprint for 40 years. With offices in 14 countries across four continents and representatives in more than 70 countries, we pride ourselves on being close to our customers wherever in the world they are located. The company’s turnover was 136 million euros in 2017.