Open position: Service Coordinator, Finland
Evac Group is looking for a SERVICE COORDINATOR We are now looking for a Service Coordinator to strengthen our global service functions. In this role you will need to communicate fluently in English (written/spoken). The daily work includes communication with our global service network, customers and travel providers. You would have a global role and report to the Global Service Manager. Preferred location Espoo, Finland. Alternative locations Rellingen / Germany, Chesterfield / UK. Key responsibilities
- Supporting customer from initiation of the service request until completion.
- Plan services in optimized utilization of our resources ensuring that timelines are met.
- Making travel arrangements for our service technicians.
- Taking care of customers’ needs (internal and external).
- Creating sales orders to our ERP system and invoicing.
- Providing customer with quotes or rates (as necessary) and completing service request documents.
- Following materials required for site is delivered on time
- Co-operation with project management, service sales and service providers.
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service.
- A customer- and service-oriented approach.
- Interest towards technical issues.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload.
- Precise to details.
- Prior experience using ERP system
- Fluency in English.
- Prior experience in marine business considered as an advantage.