Open position: Service Coordinator, Finland
Evac Group is looking for a Service Coordinator to strengthen the global service functions. The position is located in Espoo. Service Coordinator reports to the Director, Global Onboard Service.
Evac Group is looking for a Service Coordinator to strengthen the global service functions. You work closely with the global operational Service Team to ensure the first-class service consisting of troubleshooting service, preventative maintenance, system repairs, system modernization and project commissioning works for our clients within Marine and Offshore industries. You also collaborate with our Project Managers in Finland and provide support in resourcing project commissioning works. The daily work includes communication with the service network, customers and travel providers. Your responsibilities include:
- Supporting customers from initiation of the service request until completion and taking care of customers’ needs (internal and external).
- Plan services in optimized utilization of our resources ensuring that timelines are met.
- Making travel arrangements for our Service Technicians.
- Creating sales orders to the ERP system, invoicing and creating purchase orders.
- Providing customer with quotes or rates when necessary, completing service request documents.
- Following materials required for sites are delivered on time.
- Co-operation with project management, service sales and service providers.
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service, customer and service-oriented approach.
- Interest towards technical issues.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload and precise to details.
- Prior experience using an ERP system.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Finnish is an advantage.
- Prior experience in marine business is considered as an advantage.