Open position: Service Sales Manager, Germany
Evac Germany GmbH is looking for a Service Sales Manager.
We are now looking for a Service Sales Manager to strengthen our global service functions. The Manager will be based in our Rellingen or Oldenburg office in Germany. In this role you will need to communicate fluently in English (written/spoken). The daily work includes communication with our global service network, customers and travel providers. You would have a global role and report to the Global Service Manager.
- Sales of service for European and Asian customers
- Achieving targeted sales and profitability levels in existing markets
- Timely and qualified response to customer RFQ´s
- Translate customer requirements into service delivery packages, ensuring all customer requirements are covered and all services offered
- Utilize CRM as a sales and reporting tool
- Ensure high customer satisfaction is met
- Support to make quotations for incinerator refractories and upgrades globally
- Plan services in optimized utilization of our resources ensuring that timelines are met
- Supporting customer from initiation of the service request until completion
- Creating quotations, sales orders to our ERP system and invoicing.
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales or customer service
- Previous knowledge of the maritime industry and market
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload
- Prior experience in ERP system (preferably IBS Enterprise)
- Technical education or proven equivalent experience.
We offer you an interesting and challenging position in a global organization. The tasks provide an opportunity to further develop your professional competencies.
For additional information about the position, please contact Miia Pokkinen, Global Service Manager, tel. +49 172 357 5140. For additional information about our company please visit en.evac.com.
Submit your application with salary request and your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by March 26, 2017, at the latest. Please also state the position you are applying for in the subject line.