Open position: Technical Purchasing Manager, Finland
Evac is a leading supplier of environmentally friendly waste, wastewater and fresh water solutions for marine, offshore and building industries. A growing number of large and technically challenging projects gives us an opportunity to strengthen our supply chain management resources and search for a
Technical Purchasing Managerto join our team in Espoo, Finland. As the Technical Purchasing Manager, you will
- be part of Evac’s global purchasing team
- execute and take full responsibility for the purchasing process (supplier selection, ordering, order follow-up, cost control) in selected cruise and offshore ship building projects.
- ensure the best contractual purchasing terms and conditions related to a project and/or commodity category.
- work in cooperation with Evac’s sales and project management to guarantee customer satisfaction regarding the supply or commodity category you are responsible for.
- share internally your good understanding of the supply market situation, potential suppliers and technologies.
- have the technical education to be able to discuss matters with manufacturers, designers and project managers.
- are experienced in mastering project purchasing with ERP system.
- can collect, receive and share information efficiently.
- have good command of English
- have a favorable background, which can be the process industry or machine building industry