Open position: Technical Solution Engineer, Evac Finland
Evac is a leading supplier of environmentally friendly waste, wastewater and fresh water solutions for global shipbuilding industries. The growing number of large and technically challenging sales projects has given us the opportunity to strengthen our technical solutions team and search for a Technical Solution Engineer to join our team in Espoo, Finland.
The key responsibilities of the position include:
- Discussing continuously with the sales and product managers of the possible offer cases where technical support is needed
- Investigating and clarifying received system specifications
- Defining together with the solution manager what will be offered to each sales project and what kind of documentation is made for them
- Creating preliminary sales documents (layout design, process flow diagram, deviation lists etc.) and defining the project specific process components together with the product managers
- Creating offer stage and project execution design and documentation work hour estimates
- Participating in technical sales meetings with the customer
- Overseeing and standardization of technical offer material templates
We expect that you
- are an outgoing, socially fluent team player
- have B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in process engineering, mechanical engineering or related field
- communicate in multinational teams and share information efficiently
- have fluent command of both spoken and written English as well as a good technical vocabulary
- have a proactive can-do attitude
- have experience in using AutoCAD
- have basic understanding of ERP systems
- have basic knowledge of MS Visio (seen as advantage)
We prefer that you have experience in sales, project or product technical documentation. We also appreciate experience in process technology as well as knowledge of the marine industry.
We offer you an interesting and innovative job at our office in Espoo, Finland, a competitive salary, and the support of an international company.
For additional information about the position, please contact Mats Riska (mats.riska @ en.evac.com ). For additional information about our company, please visit en.evac.com.
Submit your application and CV by email to recruitment @ en.evac.com. Please also state the position you are applying for in the subject line.